I'll send an SOS to the World.

Monday, November 5, 2007

Halloween 2007


Gina and Andrea hit up the LES parade as
pirates.

Jilianne went par for the course in the Concordia Choir contest as a tree.

My Aunt Barbara dressed as a witch. (A good one, naturally, with lots of glitter.)



I thought about the two easiest costumes at my disposal. The option I didn't take: A frozen hiker. Cool as that could've been, I knew I would look disgusting as a dead Jon Krakauer character. That had the potential to disable appetites at the restaurant. I wouldn't want eat anything served by someone with simulated frost and blood painted across her face.



So I visited the closet in the next room for inspiration -
I went as Grannie Annie.






No comments:

My photo
Nomadsville, United States
Lord I was born a ramblin' man.