I'll send an SOS to the World.

Thursday, February 7, 2008

Happy New Year! Again!


Riding a bicycle in Siem Reap inspires you to sing the "Mario Kart" theme aloud.


Angkor at sunset



At Ta Prohm, the temple where parts of "Tomb Raider" were shot


The face of Jayavarman VII


We're now in Phnom Pehn, and will be for a few more days. It is Chinese New Year, and we're enjoying watching children (and adults) burn paper in giant bins for good luck, watching the throng of Cambodians and Chinese alike, celebrate on the streets. As we wait for the city to open back up, enjoy these pictures until the next update! Love and luck (especially for me: It's the year of the Rat!) to you and yours -

Jo

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Jo,
Everything you've written, the pictures you've taken, the things you've encountered...it all sounds amazing! I'm so proud of you for doing this and frankly for still being alive! Just kidding, you're a smart cookie, I knew you'd be living up this experience. Keep sending stories and pictures, they're amazing. I miss you like crazy and I can't wait to hear all about your latest adventures. Love you!

My photo
Nomadsville, United States
Lord I was born a ramblin' man.